Permanency Specialist I or II

Human Services
Hillside Childrens Center
Thanks for your interest in the Permanency Specialist I or II position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 130 open jobs by clicking here.

Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services or a related area of study is required. Candidates with a Master’s degree are preferred. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a psychosocial treatment environment with youth and families.  All candidates must have a valid NYS driver’s license and must meet agency driving and insurance standards.

Previous Job Searches

My Profile

Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.

Go to Profile

My Submissions

Track your opportunities.

My Submissions

Similar Listings

Hillside Childrens Center

Bath, New York

📁 Human Services